AMCHAM MYANMAR HOSTS SIXTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AND ELECTS NEW GOVERNORS
On April 27, AMCHAM Myanmar hosted its 6th Annual General Meeting, celebrating the past year’s accomplishments, sharing our plans for the future, and conducting critical Chamber business for the year ahead.
Members enjoyed detailed remarks from the U.S. Embassy in Rangoon Charge d’affaires H.E. Ms. Deborah C. Lynn at the conclusion of the business portion of the AGM.
After the business meeting, members enjoyed a festive buffet with the Charge d’affaires, invited guests, and members of the Chamber at the Pan Pacific Club Lounge.
We thank all our members for taking an active role in the governance of AMCHAM. We also would like to thank the U.S. Embassy in Rangoon for celebrating with us and sharing key updates with our members on this important occasion. We are also grateful towards our sponsors Misfit Technologies Ltd and Maxpower (Thaketa) Co., Ltd and our beverage sponsor Coca-Cola Limited for helping to make this event a huge success.
On behalf of the election commission and the membership, we are duly proud to share that the slate of Governors passed at our recent AGM! Congratulations to our newly elected board members and thanks to our remaining Governors who will continue their terms this year.
- Adam Castillo, President (ATALIAN Global Services Myanmar)
- Bryan Alexander, Vice President (Dauntless Discovery)
- Thadoe Hein, Vice President (Myanma AWBA Group)
- Anant Kulkarni, Treasurer (CHUBB Life Myanmar)
- Dr. Gregory Hedger, Secretary (The International School Yangon)
- Anirban Basu (Abbott)
- Anwar Hussain (MIT Corporation)
- Dr. Saw Nay Nwe (Pacific AA)
- Shane Thu Aung (Global Technology Company)
- Shwe Sin Hein (MasterCard)
- Wai Maung Maung Tin (Scoular)
Click here to view the entire photo album.