Membership Directory - Corporate

PanAust Services (Myanmar) Co., Ltd.

Mining & Metals
Member Since: 2017

About

Company Profile not exceeding 1300 characters with spaces.: PanAust is a copper and gold producer in Laos with pre-development opportunities in Laos, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar and Chile.PanAust's producing assets are the Phu Kham Copper-Gold Operation and the Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver Operation; both are located in the Company's 2,600 square-kilometre Phu Bia Contract Area in Laos.In Papua New Guinea, PanAust holds an 80 per cent interest in the Frieda River Copper-Gold Project with the remaining 20 per cent held by Highlands Pacific, a company incorporated in Papua New Guinea. Frieda River is one of the largest known undeveloped copper and gold deposits in the world and offers PanAust excellent potential for the establishment of a long-life operation.In Myanmar, PanAust holds an 80 per cent interest in Wuntho Resources Company Ltd., with the remaining 20 per cent held by Myanmar Energy Resources Group (MERG). In January 2016 the company was granted three Exploration Licences in Sagaing Region, providing the Company with the first phase of a contract area it aims to build into a package of tenements that will enable it to execute a comprehensive regional exploration program. The strategic direction of the Company is to maximise returns from its producing assets while advancing pre-development projects that offer potential to sustain and grow the business in the long term.
Street Address: Available to Members
Email Address: Available to Members
Company Website Address: http://www.panaust.com.au

Members

Office Supervisor