Warehouse Manager - Health Care Product: 1 Post (Male/Female)
AA Medical Products Ltd.
1 week ago
- Ensure the products are stored according to their required storage temperature.
- Manage temperature monitoring and recording as schedule.
- Manage and record housekeeping and Pest Control as plan.
- Manage Shelf-Life Control as per FEFO and maintain product trace-ability in system.
- Ensure product segregation within all warehouse storage area is in place by product batch, expiry and status.
- Ensure minimize damage, extra cost and human error.
- Ensure standard of storage are optimized in compliance with specified SOPs.
- Ensure all reports and urgent requirements are done in timely manner.
- Schedule weekly cycle count and submit the report.
- Feedback upon the request of any other parties in a timely manner.
- Ensure warehouse inside and compound are kept cleaned all the time.
- Identify root causes and perform corrective actions and preventive actions on internal and external audit findings.
- Manage inventory and minimize losses
- Responsible and accountable for periodic stock count
- Management and training of staff to ensure they are deemed competent against GMP standards
- Manage all aspects of safety of the warehouse.
- Cooperate with M&E to ensure all equipment and machines are standing by to operate.
- Bachelor’s in Management, Logistic/ related fields.
- Minimum 5 Years’ experiences in Pharma Industry Warehousing/ Distribution and Logistic.
- At least 3 years working experience in managerial role.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Managerial Skill & Analytical Skill.
- Good in English Proficiency (4 skills).
- Good in Computer Skills (Microsoft Office suite) - essential.