Production Supervisor - Lubricant & Steel Drum Product: (Male-1post)
(1) Convert the policy from top management into the action plan and issued/spread that plan to the
(2) Manage, control, the Drum Factory Production department as the following…
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers.
- Assign task and follow up the progress of the drum production team to make sure that operate correctly according to the procedures and specific work instruction.
- Observe ongoing work to ascertain if work is performed according to instructions and will be completed on time. Ensure that all process control reports are properly and timely filled.
(3) Ensure that finished products achieve the company’s quality standards.
- Check product quality according to guide line and quality standard
- Analyze quality trouble and take preventive measures for the same trouble
- Maintain proper quality report line to Plant Manager.
- Manage and perform testing process, equipment and sample control according to work instruction and procedures.
(4) Maximize productivity of machinery and workers and coordinate all manufacturing activities and ensure the highest efficiency of a production shift.
(5) Solve the problem arising in production shift, following Plant Manager’s instructions.
(6) Assist to Plant Manager for implementing the Company’s Policy on safety and health to be ensure the safety standards are met
- Conduct daily safety checks and complete the checklist reports.
- Making HSE reports for as per the requirement
- If any HSE violation and unsafe action or conditions are founded, report and take actions.
(7) Manage the job of preventive maintenance and repairs.
(8) Other tasks assigned from Plant Manager and any ad-hoc duties assigned
- BE (EP/EC/Mechanical/Mechatronic)
- Previous production management experience in Manufacturing industry.
- Strongly knowledge & skill of production management.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the PLC and automation.
- Concept of quality control and quality management.
- Good skill of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods+
- Good communication skill in English Language for both speaking reading and writing
- Good skills in computer programs such as Microsoft office Excel, Word, Power point, and Photoshop.
- Preferring knowledge and understanding of the drum and can making process.
- Preferring the knowledge of the Lean and six sigma management system.
- Shall have Safety Knowledge & 5S program in factory.
How to Apply: Please apply to email@example.com.