(Position Filled) Service Technician (MP & EP) Yangon
RMA Services Company Limited
10 months ago
- To perform the aftersales service and support business as assigned by Admins & Supervisor. To schedule, monitor and manage the day to day activities, this could include Maintenance Service work for Maintenance service & other Emergency call visit and repairing Under RMAS.
- Be assure the Maintenance services, Repairing and Overhauling work are finish in schedule period,
- Be solution driven; focus on finding the right solution for long term customer relationship development. Sell in the consultative sales solution manner with the partnering approach. Provide a professional and appropriate solution to Customer to grow the Sales Business in parallel.
- This role is focused on achieving a high level of customer satisfaction and repeat business with key performance indicators (KPI’s) as recommended.
- Ensuring customer service performance by service personal is professional and appropriate to support business growth, brand differentiation, sales margin and customer loyalty.
- Coordination for the organization and performance of a growing team of after sales service personal – including both in field & workshop activities. Actively striving for best practices in customer satisfaction and support with regular updates to management on appropriate recommendations for achieving these.
- Work with all stakeholders including sales & service & original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s) to provide smooth and seamless information and work flow to achieve efficient and effective management.
- Regularly maintaining Customer Database “CRM” and other company management systems as required by your direct report manager and company policy.
- Prepare the Weekly Customer Visit, Quotations & Reporting including update competitors pricing to management.
- To keep confidential all company information including though not limited to: costing, data bases, expenses, OEM’s, employee and all other information.
- Follow up daily service team schedule according to the Contract and on call basic
- Being aware of Safety and Environment working conditions in Working Area, workshop and on the field.
- Responsible to strengthen and develop the Power After-Sales business: maintenance, service contract, Repairing & Overhauling, and Rental Business.
- B.E (MP and EP) or Dip in Engineering or Any Graduated
- Over 5 years working experience in Service filed (Generator and Heavy Machinery)
- Good technical skill, communication skill and personal skill
- Good English 4 skills
- Good Microsoft Office skill
- Must be able to drive a car (Auto and Manual)
How to Apply: Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org