(Position Filled) Service Engineer - Science & Laboratory & Medical: 4 Posts (Male/Female)
AMTT Co., Ltd.
5 months ago
- Identify KPl's and key services and create a mechanism for reporting to the supervisor on a monthly basis.
- Prepare the budgets and project plan for the making sure to hit the KPI and the quantity of sites forecasted in the overall plan and budget.
- Complete Service / Installation / Customer Complaints as Scheduled by Group Manager.
- Implementing Action Plan (Service, Contract, Repair, Installation, Spare Parts) developed by Senior Service Engineer in real time.
- Continuously improve your Technical Knowledge and Engineering Skills according to your business needs
- Ensuring that the activities for which you are responsible are completed in accordance with the set standards and quality (Standard & Quality)
- Spare parts required for the equipment installed according to the brands assigned to you. List of related items
- Meetings according to business needs; Technology seminars; Participate in trainings and demonstrations
- Assist in continuous Technical Survey / Evaluation of responsible equipment
- Systematic maintenance of reports and office records according to the brands for which you are responsible
- Ongoing coordination with other departments within the company to complete the tasks / duties of the departments under your responsibility in a timely manner.
- Progress in the implementation of task assignments; Real-time reporting of completion
- Prepare documents (Report, Documentation, Data, Record, Correspondence, etc ..,) in accordance with the established system. Systematic update and maintenance;
- Performing duties / responsibilities related to your department in accordance with the business requirements
- Responsible completion status; Submit relevant reports in a timely manner
- Achieve success according to practical action plans
- To ensure that the activities for which you are responsible are in accordance with the set standards
- Complete your assigned work within the stipulated time
- Make a list of spare parts for the machines you are responsible for, stock condition and correct parts
- Maintain the Special Tools / Calibration Tools you use
- Keep your records / reports up to date
- Any Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering – Electronics, Electrical and Mechatronics.
- More than 3 years of technical experience preferably within the related equipment.
- Good written and spoken English
- Technical skill, interpersonal skill, time management, teamwork and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Able to travel frequently in and out of city.
How to Apply: Please apply to email@example.com.