(Position Filled) Head of KBZPay Customer Onboarding Management
This role is responsible for Assessing current KYC volumes and determining team capacity to support KYC activities relative to new client on boarding, client periodic reviews and KYC remediation; Responsible for preparing and reporting team SLAs to management and stakeholders; Recommend driving changes to KYC workflow & process. The role also emphasizes to follow complaint process guideline as per regulatory requirements.
- Service constraint identification KYC, reporting and improvement.
- SME (Subject matter expert) in KYC, other own operational areas and add value for better operational output.
- Set service parameters with an agreement with other VC'/Functions/business units.
- Planning headcount, rostering and utilize resources in shifts/any 5 days working shifts.
- Ensure organizational goal, agenda, visions are achieved as per milestone set in annual planning.
- VOC awareness and review process to improve the service and customer experience.
- Publish regular update to management on Productivity improvement and introduce digital enhancements.
- Set Protocol around customer dispute resolution and share insights for improvement.
- Measure NPS performance across channels and fix with stakeholders to improve KYC experience.
- Reduce customers KYC process concerns by bringing innovative idea or digital enhancement.
- Ensure all KYC verifications are happening on time and maintain volume with business forecast. Manage overall day to day operation.
- Focus to convert manual tasks to digital platforms.
- Analyze cost and reduce head count with quality control and eliminate manual work.
- Proactively engage with business team to know about future product plans and prepare operational backup.
- Manage all quality input reports and ensure circulation on time.
- Ensure new process documentation for smooth customer journey.
- Prepare forecast from KBZPay business team and arrange operational support smoothly.
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image.
- Initiate team engagement, R&R, performance review on timely basis (Monthly/Quarterly)
- Monitor, measure the performance and share/exchange ideas in monthly business review to improve operational efficiency.
- Prepare robust BCP plans and have flexibility to work in critical situation to help customers.
- Intuitive to customer’s needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Must understand customer relationship management (CRM)
- Ability to analyses and solve problems quickly
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage several jobs at one time
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
How to Apply: email@example.com