Lube Oil Blend Plant Manager - Lubricant & Steel Drum Products: 1 Post (Male/Female)
Pacific PSP Syntech Co.,Ltd.
2 months ago
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
- Screening, recruiting, and provide training to new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports with root causes analysis and gap closure.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field.
- Excellent communication skills for both English & Myanmar language
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
How to Apply: Please apply to email@example.com.