Business Executive - Science & Laboratory & Medical: (Male/Female-2 Post)
AMTT Co., Ltd.
Yangon and Mandalay
2 months ago
- To ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly.
- Implement, Monitor, and review relevant KPI's to manage and improve project performance.
- Ensured that the target accomplishment is on time with the quality by providing schedule to the client and focusing to implement the given schedules.
- Maintain good relationships with the client through meetings, presentations, quarterly reports, etc.
- Managing filing system and recording information of department as needed.
- Maintaining the updated documents according to ISO 9001:2012 (Quality Manual) in both hard and soft copies
- Report and register the budget and expenses of internal and external organizations.
- Performing Tender Processes
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Schedule and plan meeting and appointment as necessary.
- Provide administrative support to Department Head
- Recording and maintaining sales team promotional materials as updated.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Arrange claimant and approval of department
- Prepare approval request from regional sales teams
- Record office stationaries lists
- Any other responsibility that management may assign from time to time.
- Bachelor degree
- More than 3 years’ experience in related field
- Excellent at both spoken and written English
- Strong computer skill in MS Office including Word and Excel, and typing skill in both English and Myanmar
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
How to Apply: Please apply to email@example.com.