2023 AACC Clinical Lab Expo
The US Commercial Service cordially invites you to join the 2023 AACC CLINICAL LAB EXPO, which will be held July 25-27 in Anaheim, California, USA.
Members who are interested should contact at email@example.com or +95 925 1183931.
The 2023 AACC Clinical Lab Expo is a global event and is the premier global laboratory medicine exposition, gathering of clinical lab professionals from around the world. Key decision-makers and influencers from the In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) marketplace will be there. More lab directors, managers, administrators, supervisors, researchers, General Procurement Officials (GPO), executives, and product development specialists attend this meeting than any other in this industry.
As the place to learn about the breakthrough innovations shaping the future of clinical testing and patient care, AACC’s Clinical Lab Expo gives attendees the opportunity to browse 800+ exhibitors in person for the solutions to your lab-related needs. Click here for more information about the expo.
Product Categories include:
- Contract Manufacturer
- Diagnostic IT Solutions
- Diagnostic Testing
- Diagnostic Tools Manufacturer
- Equipment Manufacturer
- Lab Testing Services
- Parts Supplier
- Professional Organization
- Reagents Distributor
- Solutions Support
- Supporting IT Solutions
- Testing Compliance
- Tumor Markers/Pharmacogenomics
Benefits for our Delegation members:
- Complimentary admission to the AACC Clinical Lab Expo exhibit floor only, July 25-27, 2023 (a $25 value).
- Access to all Exhibit Hall Industry Workshops and Lectures Series Presentations on the exhibit floor.
- Export Interest Directory, a booklet of U.S. exhibitors who export or indicate an interest in exporting.
- Special discounts and complimentary assistance with travel and hotel arrangements. Info here: https://meeting.aacc.org/hotel-and-travel
- Complimentary Shuttle provided to/from select hotels.
- Access to the International Trade Center (ITC) Center for business meetings with U.S. exhibitors, private meeting rooms, lounge area and free Wi-Fi.