Assistant Sales Manager - Medical Device Products: 1 Post (Male/Female)
AMTT Co., Ltd.
1 month ago
- Perform to achieve sales objective of assigned products and to improve sales by expanding market share in related market.
- Deploy effective and widen distribution network to achieve the business objectives in line with company’s procedure and policy.
- Implement marketing campaign and activities developed by company.
- Plan and monitor effective sales call management for designated sales team by having right frequency and coverage of current customers and exploring prospect customers in medical industry.
- Lead and execute to achieve the designated sales team key performance indicators as assigned by management.
- Forecast the individual sales team target in assigned region and effective stock management in each territory and execute monthly sales and stock report to management.
- Execute regular key customers visit to provide market trend, industry update and competitor activities to management.
- Complete customer accountability in assigned region including all customers.
- Manage stock reserve and stock forecast to ensure product availability
- Stand as a valuable resource and provide solutions for customers with regards to medical equipment matter.
- Responsible to go regular trip in and out of city in assigned sales region.
- Any other responsibility that management may assign from time to time.
- B.Sc, B.Med.Tech, M.B,B.S
- More than 5 years’ sales experience in medical equipment market;
- Excellent at both spoken and written English
- Strong leadership skill with coaching, directing, mentoring and delegation.
- Able to make decisions; work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong selling and interpersonal skill, time management and communication skills
- Strong negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Able to travel frequently in and out of city.
How to Apply: Please apply to email@example.com.