Will 2022 be a Watershed Year for Trade in Asia-Pacific?
As we approach 2022, with many economies on the path to recovery, please join AmCham Malaysia on Friday, 22 October 2021 for a special briefing on RCEP and CPTPP by Dr. Deborah Elms, Founder and Executive Director of the Asian Trade Centre (ATC) and Tami Overby, Senior Director - Asia & Trade, McLarty Associates.
- RCEP: almost 12 months after this agreement was signed it has yet to go into effect but by 2022 this will change.
- CPTPP: The recent requests by the United Kingdom, China, and Taiwan to join this 'gold standard' agreement are set to redefine many aspects of trade.
What does each of these mean separately and together for economies in the Asia Pacific region and for all our member companies? This program is supported by a number of AmChams in the Asia Pacific and we hope you can participate too.
Date: 22 October 2021
Time: 9:00am - 10:30am
Platform: Microsoft Teams
This session is free for AmCham Malaysia Members.
If you are a member of any other AmCham, please indicate the Chamber you are a member of upon registration. Registration and organization identification is compulsory for all participants.
Please note: If your Chamber does not confirm your registered membership, your ticket will be automatically converted to a Non-Member ticket and subject to related fees.
- Please note only REGISTERED participants will receive access to the scheduled session. Please check your registered email address for further instructions.
- Kindly lookout for a Webinar Information email for joining instructions which will be sent via firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours prior to the event date.
- If you are registering on behalf of a colleague, kindly ensure their email address and contact information is correctly captured to ensure they receive all necessary updates.
Click here to register.